Services and Opportunities for Prayer
- Saturdays 10-11 am: Private Prayer at St Barnabas
- Sundays at 10 am: Public Worship at All Saints and St Barnabas: We have resumed our normal pattern of worship on Sundays. All are welcome.
We will celebrate Harvest at All Saints on 17th October and at St Barnabas on 24th October as part of our All Age Worship.
- Alternate Sundays at 4pm: Online Service of the Word (via Zoom) on 10/10, 24/10, 14/11, 28/11, 12/12. For login details, please contact Revd Cathy or Revd Barbara.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 9-9.30 am: Morning Prayer (via Zoom) Why not come along? It’s a fantastic way to start your day/week! For login details, please contact Revd Cathy or Revd Barbara.
- Alternate Wednesdays at 7pm: Contemplative Prayer (held at All Saints or St Barnabas) An opportunity for a quiet reflective service. Scheduled sessions are: 6/10 (St B), 20/10 (AS), 3/11 (St B), 17/11 (AS), 1/12 (St B), 15/12 (AS).
Social and Community Events
- Fourth Thursdays in the month at 11-12:30 pm: Cuppa & Chat (via Zoom): An opportunity to time out and chill over a cuppa with friends. Why not invite a friend along? Scheduled sessions are : 28/10, 25/11, 27/01/22. For login details, please contact Revd Cathy or Revd Barbara.
- ‘Poppies’ for Remembrance Day: Calling all knitters and crafty creatives! Could you help us knit or create poppies for our November edition of the magazine and for all who will attend our Remembrance Day services?
- Saturday, 16th October 10.30am to 12.30pm: Table Top Sale at St Barnabas Church Hall. An opportunity to grab a bargain!
- All Saints and St Barnabas churches — a call for volunteers: Are you able to volunteer your time to serve the mission and ministry of our churches? If so, please contact Revd Cathy or Revd Barbara.
- Thank you to all who have supported the ministry and mission of our churches in August and September!
- Thank you to all who volunteered to keep our church buildings open during the Ride & Stride event.
- Thank you to all who were involved as part of the working party in clearing out the rooms at All Saints Church.
- Thank you to all who have contributed to the benefice magazine, such an invaluable ministry.
- Thank you for your ongoing support in donations of the Food Bank and the Women’s Refuge!
- Okoronkwo Family: Thank you for all your prayers, cards, flowers in this season of bereavement. Your love and support is really appreciated. ~ Revd Cathy
Events at Bristol Cathedral
- Cathedral Intercultural Worship Workshop: Saturday, 23rd October 9-12:30 pm
- Cathedral Poetry Festival: Thursday, 14th October 4:30-6pm
Notices for October