Our benefice needs volunteers to support the mission and ministry of our churches.
Might you have a couple of hours weekly or monthly to spare in 2022? There are lots of ways you can support us, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Administrative tasks: Supporting the Vicar with various admin tasks. It would be great to have someone who was able to offer 2-4 hours a week.
- Grant writing: Are you able to offer ad-hoc support in making grant applications for the church?
- Odd jobs: There is always work to be done in and around our church buildings. Might you be able to assist with various odd jobs?
- Fundraising: Do you have any good ideas for fundraising? Would you be able to mobilise a team to organise and coordinate?
- Benefice Magazine: Could you help us to deliver the magazine to people in our local community?
- Welcoming people and serving refreshments on Saturday mornings at St Barnabas, or as part of our Sunday Services at All Saints and at St Barnabas
- Assisting our wardens with services (funerals, weddings, baptisms)
- Praying for children and young people
- Singing as part of the choir/worship group
Do get in touch – we would love to hear from you. You can contact Revd Barbara on 07785 267721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.